Experience shows that successful change is demanding yet achievable, delivering better results for the organisation, its customers and staff. For over a decade I have designed and delivered change, embedding new ways of behaving and working. This and my experience in helping others to change, informs the change principles embodied in the delivery of:
- Change readiness assessments and action planning
- Coaching, mentoring and training to build capability
- Design and/or delivery of change programmes
- Process and performance improvement
- Stakeholder engagement bringing a wide understanding of the need for change and participation in designing and delivering solutions.
- Training in leading and managing change
A transformational leader with over a decade of experience in delivering better results for organisations, improved services for customers and enjoyable places to work. With a reputation for success I’ve been asked to lead programmes as diverse as creating new organisations, services and teams through to business and contract turnaround across infrastructure; cultural and customer services. Each programme has delivered multi-million pound savings and increased customer and employee satisfaction.
I’ve led strategy and business planning, marketing, commissioning and procurement; people development; process and performance improvement and logistics and operations, in teams of up to 300 people and budgets of up to £90million p.a.
This depth and breadth of experience means I can help organisations deliver change successfully and develop the capability of individuals successfully design and to lead the next programme themselves.